- Skinny = unhealthy, anorexic, bulimic OR
- Skinny = better, superior, beautiful, healthy
- Not skinny = average
- Too much of not skinny = ugly
- Fat = unhealthy, lazy, self-infliction, ugly OR
- Fat = better, beautiful, real, healthy
I’m not in the mood to elaborate, but hopefully it doesn’t get too confusing.
The word healthy has been so falsely correlated to skinny and fat people solely based on outer appearance, it’s horrible.
I totally wrote the same thing down in my AP Psychology notes. x]